SpiderMaker Crystal Clear is a 3D printing transparent resin, suitable for printing models that require transparency and optical effects, such as lampshades, crystals, glass, etc.
• Good molding, fast reaction speed, can adapt to different printing machines and parameters, improve printing efficiency and quality. (4K models: 2.5~3s@50um 8K models: 1.2-1.5s@50um)
• Fast yellowing reduction, clear color, can reduce yellowing phenomenon by heating or natural placement, improve the beauty and durability of printing.
• Excellent water resistance, smooth surface, can resist water intrusion and corrosion, suitable for models that need to contact water or humid environment
• Easy to clean, easy to polish, can be conveniently post-processed and modified, improve the surface smoothness and completeness of the model.
• Easy to remove supports without leaving traces, can reduce the time and difficulty of post-processing, improve the efficiency and quality of printing.
| Viscosity: 60-80 cps
| Liquid density: 1.11 g/cm3
| Surface hardness: 80D
| Tensile modulus: 1397 MPa
| Tensile strength: 36.9MPa
| Elongation at break: 2.7%
1. After cleaning the printed parts, dry them as soon as possible and solidify them. If they are soaked in the cleaning liquid (such as alcohol) for too long before solidification, surface cracks may occur.
2. If you find that small bubbles inside the transparent parts cause trouble during printing, you can try to lower the lifting speed to 20, which will help reduce bubble formation.
3. It is normal for the printed parts to show yellowing after cleaning and solidification. You can place them in an environment of about 60 degrees (oven or hot water) for about 20 minutes (extending to 1 hour for better results) and you will see obvious fast yellowing reduction. If you do not use the above method, the printed parts will naturally reduce yellowing after a day or two.
4. It is normal for the transparent printed parts to have a bit of frosted glass rather than completely clear state after cleaning and drying. If you need high transparency, you can spray transparent paint evenly on the appearance of the printed parts.
5. If you find that minor details are lost and not printed out, you can moderately add supports or extend the exposure time. It is recommended that the extended time be controlled within 0.5 seconds.